How to use nForce3 internal NIC on FreeBSD 5-CURRENT-AMD64

Masahiko KIMOTO kimoto at ohnolab.org
Tue Sep 28 21:16:03 PDT 2004

 > Which is better to test Kimoto-san's way or David's nve(4)? Are they
 > different?

My way is using nVIDIA's driver and David's driver is native one
(scratched by himself, right?).

Sorry, but the kernel can't be compiled on -CURRENT with my patch
because of change of definitions of serveral variables (in June?).
I wish to clarify this point, modify my patch and release updated
instruction memo, however I have no enough time in these days.
sigh...

Masahiko KIMOTO, Ph.D. <kimoto at ohnolab.org> - http://www.ohnolab.org/~kimoto
SOUM Corporation.
WIDE Project.