my first memorable AMD-64 moment, YMMV

Rob rob2 at pythonemproject.com
Tue Sep 28 09:02:26 PDT 2004

Haven't been able to install FreeBSD yet as my SCSI cable connectors
have lots of bent pins.  So just for kicks last night I tried to install
some 32 bit Windows applications on XP-64.   Absolutely none would
install.  It appears that anything that requires a driver is
uninstallable.  Someone perhaps has a good expanation for this.  I'm
going to try Python later.  It has always installed on anything.

But my recommendation to Bill Gates is  this:  make your first port to
64 bits Solataire.

Rob.