FBSD 5.3RC1 on Fujitsu Siemenes CELSIUS

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Oct 23 14:40:11 PDT 2004

On Saturday 23 October 2004 23:13, Goran Gajic wrote:
> I have installed FreeBSD 5.3RC1 on Fujitsu Siemenes Celsius. First problem
> I had was with sk0. It stops responding and all I can do is ifconfig sk0
> down and then ifconfig sk0 up to reset it. Second, server reboots without

Have you any idea what motherboard is in there? The Asus K8V SE has a wonky
sk0 that fails exactly like that under any kind of load; there is not much
you can do about it (search the list archives for more about this).

--
Don't worry, 't ain't no shame to be stupid - ol' mouse.
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot