i386 compat

Peter Wemm peter at wemm.org
Fri Oct 15 09:55:04 PDT 2004

On Friday 15 October 2004 05:10 am, Christer Solskogen wrote:
> Hermit wrote:
> >> # pwd
> >> /usr/src
> >> # /usr/src/tools/lib32/build32.sh
>
> Try running 'sh tools/lib32/build32.sh' when you are inn
> /usr/src

For what its worth, I've got a version of this hack that attaches to
'make world'.  With the patches, you can add 'WANT_LIB32=yes'
to /etc/make.conf and these will be included with the each future
build.

It isn't properly integrated with the build yet - it is more like a
make-ified version of build32.sh.
Peter Wemm - peter at wemm.org; peter at FreeBSD.org; peter at yahoo-inc.com