FreeBSD 5.3 installation problems on EM64T

James R. Van Artsalen james at jrv.org
Mon Nov 29 13:52:32 PST 2004

How much memory do you have?  Are those ATAPI CD drives?

The firmware that shipped with the twa/9xxx board I bought ~ 2weeks ago
would hang under load after a few hours.  The firmware version below has
been running under load, with 4GB, for about a week:

--- Nov 26 23:17:32  kernel: twa0: 12 ports, Firmware FE9X 2.02.00.012,
BIOS BE9X 2.02.01.037