firefox 1.0.1

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Sat Nov 13 18:24:41 GMT 2004

On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 10:11:20AM -0800, Rob wrote:

> I recently installed Firefox and Thunderbird.  I was dismayed to find
> out that web links in email wouldn't bring up Firefox, and email links
> in Firefox wouldn't bring up Thunderbird.  So I reinstalled Mozilla.
> That was my negative experience.  What could I have been doing wrong?

    http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/faq#email

Although that talks about using Firefox under Windows, you should be
able to use the same general method to make Thunderbird your default
handler for the mailto: links from Firefox.

See also:

    http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/faq.html#q2.1

	Cheers,

	Matthew