R3000Z Compat Patch

Astrodog astrodog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:39:38 GMT 2004

I was looking over the PR, there seemed to be an issue with other bits
of code calling it, I'm not sure if that is still a consideration.
Also, I've verified the behavior still occurs on an unpatched version,
with a Sempron processor (32-bit only). I'm guessing its specific to
the motherboard these use, and is not unique to AMD64 arch.