amd64/67745: boot fails on compaq presario r3000z

John Baldwin jhb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 4 12:55:28 PST 2004

On Wednesday 03 November 2004 08:50 pm, Nicolas Blais wrote:
> The following reply was made to PR amd64/67745; it has been noted by GNATS.
>
> From: Nicolas Blais <nb_root at videotron.ca>
> To: freebsd-gnats-submit at freebsd.org, newntrbr at ucla.edu
> Subject: Re: amd64/67745: boot fails on compaq presario r3000z
> Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:42:01 -0500
>
>  If I had a working ISO, I could test it right now.

Working ISO is a bit harder to build on the fly.  It could be done though by
compiling a GENERIC kernel, then fetching an ISO, using mdconfig to mount it,
then build a new ISO but setup the new kernel to replace the one on the ISO.
I don't have a bunch of spare time to do that atm, can someone test it w/o
requiring an ISO?