if_sk patch to get more info from people with problems

Goran Gajic ggajic at mail.sbb.co.yu
Wed Nov 3 02:21:10 PST 2004

I was talking about your small patch. FreeBSD 5.3RC2-amd64 was working
fine for some 18 h even with SMP compiled kernel until I have tried file
copying over  NFS (using linux 2.6.9 as NFS client). Performance was poor
and after incomplite copy of single file system rebooted with panic. It
was also strange that copying  of 700mb  took some 30 min. on 100Mbit/s
FD. After that I have applied  small two lines patch, recompiled kernel
and although I have coppied something like 100Gb of  different mp3 and avi
files over NFS - so far everything seems  ok. I haven't compiled kernel
with options WITNESS but it was my  intention and will do so if I
experience any further (if any) sk driver caused suspected crashes.

Regards,
gg.