Problem with a amd 64 Opteron and FreeBSD 5.2.1

Willem Jan Withagen wjw at withagen.nl
Fri May 7 16:19:56 PDT 2004

I think it was on the Kinston website where it specifies which
board/memory combinations are "supported" by Kingston.
(Sorry, but I do not have the link any longer)

Which is why I have 4*512Mb instead of 4*1Gb, 'cause the 1GB's
that were supported are a LOT more expensive.

And yes on my 242 board I'm running PC2700 since that is what
was specified.

--WjW