ATA driver cannot detect the Serial ATA disk in FreeBSD/AMD64-Current

Søren Schmidt sos at DeepCore.dk
Tue May 4 13:00:38 PDT 2004

Marc Olzheim wrote:
> On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 09:41:15PM +0200, Marc Olzheim wrote:
>
>>On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 09:35:33PM +0200, Marc Olzheim wrote:
>>
>>>This patch still has to be applied to be able to boot on my AMD64...
>>>
>>>Maybe it should be committed ?
>>
>>Erhm, nevermind, even _with_ the patch my kernel cannot find its disk
>>anymore...
>

> Nevermind the blabbering about the patch. It _was_ already committed in
> 1.78 and I tried reversing it, which obviously doesn't help...
>
> So it's a new problem.
>
> dmesg of a working kernel attached...

Hmm, it did work on my semilar amd64 box a few days ago...
I'll check when I get it powered up again (its disks has been "stolen"
for other purposes here in the lab)..

--
-Søren