Question about "Supported applications/hardware"

Adriaan de Groot adridg at cs.kun.nl
Mon May 3 10:05:37 PDT 2004

On Monday 03 May 2004 18:55, Remko Lodder wrote:
> FreeBSD-5.2.1 Workstation, After that i did not have cvsup anymore (not
> supported on amd-64), and no NVidia support for my videocard.

cvsup needs a special-built one, search the archives of this list for a link
(I think it's on David's pages). Remember to disable compression in your
supfile. nv support in X 4.3.99 is said to be much better, give that a try.

--
   "On top of that [watching KDE CVS] is interesting in a perverse
    way, like watching sausage get made. By very smart people." - dkite