Please make me part of the BSD AMD64 Mailing list

Holger Kipp Holger.Kipp at alogis.com
Mon Jul 12 02:59:43 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 02:26:58AM -0700, Jerry Schromm wrote:

> Hi again,
> Please make me part of the BSD AMD64 mailing list.

Please read
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL
to find the mailing lists that might be most appropriate for you.

For best user experience, the following sections should be read, understood
and followed:
C.1.2 How to Subscribe
C.1.3 List Charters

If amd64 is the one you think is correct, go to
http://lists.FreeBSD.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-amd64

and read the text, especially where it says "Subscribe to freebsd-amd64
by filling out the following form."

As you seem to be quit new to FreeBSD, I'd urge you to have a look at the
FreeBSD handbook (www.freebsd.org) and always search the mailing list
archives before posting to the list if you have questions. Many questions
have already been answered there.

Regards,
Holger Kipp