sk0 problems on an Asus K8VSE Delux

Mike Jakubik mikej at rogers.com
Mon Jul 5 14:54:36 PDT 2004

Adriaan de Groot said:

> I'm tracking this down as well, just having trouble being sufficiently
> organized wrt. which kernel versions have the problem. Typically,
> downloading gobs of stuff isn't a problem. Streaming audio _from_ the
> machine will lock up the sk0 interface after about 10 minutes. Currently
> running
>
> FreeBSD beans.ebn.kun.nl 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Thu Jul 1
> 14:33:17 CEST 2004
> root at beans.ebn.kun.nl:/mnt/build/obj/mnt/sys/CURRENT/src/sys/GENERIC amd64

To add some more info, i had the same behaviour with 5.2.1. Thinking it
was a driver error that would have been fixed in current, i upgraded and
havent experienced the porblem for 2 days, until i put the machine into
production :( However i am able to keep the network card running longer
than what most people seem to be describing. Again this is the Asus K8V.