machine check on 4100 5.4-RELEASE

harrisb at rcisd.org harrisb at rcisd.org
Wed Aug 17 21:50:44 GMT 2005

All of a sudden, I'm getting regular crashes with machine check's.

I've pulled one of the 533 CPU's, which didn't help, and now am
wondering if it's possible that my instance of Mysql with all it's
unaligned errors
could possibly cause it crash?  I've stopped the mysql daemon for a
while just to see if it stabilizes.   Anyone have any ideas?

It will crash after it's been up for days, and then immediately after
reboot.

I keep thinking hardware, but all the srm test fine.

Bill

Bill Harris
Director of Technology
Royse City ISD