Locking fixes for dc(4): please test!

John Baldwin jhb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 10 20:57:38 GMT 2005

On 2005.08.04 12:55:05 -0400, John Baldwin wrote:
> I have some fixes for the locking in the dc(4) driver, please test them
> if you have some dc(4) hardware, thanks!
>
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/dc_locking.patch

I've updated the patch to use callout_init_mtx() and would appreciate it if
the folks who tested it earlier could retest it.  Also, can someone with an
Alpha please test this as I messed around with the SRM_MEDIA code some in
order to make the locking in dc_init_locked() sane and it needs testing on an
Alpha.