5.3-BETA1 for Alpha available

Konstantin Saurbier saurbier at Mathematik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Thu Aug 26 08:47:47 PDT 2004

Wilko Bulte wrote on Tue Aug 24, 2004 um 08:30:19PM:
> Hi,
>
> After an initially bumpy ride we now finally have an
> 5.3-BETA available for the Alpha port.
>
> It has been uploaded to ftp-master today, and will find its
> way to the various mirror sites in due time.
>
> Please test and report any good or bad experiences.

Works fine for me.

I tested the miniinst image on an ES40, no problems so far.
The beta works very fine and fast for me.

Tests on AS1200, AS255 and a DS10 will follow in the next few days.
--

Viele Gruesse,

Konstantin Saurbier

Konstantin Saurbier                Tel.: 0521 106 3861
Computerlabor Mathematik                        U5-138
Universitaet Bielefeld             Universitaetsstr.25
33501 Bielefeld
email:            saurbier at mathematik.uni-bielefeld.de