new arla release? (was: arla-devel port for FreeBSD)

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Sun Mar 2 15:22:54 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-01 at 15:00 -0600, Alec Kloss wrote:
> but if you know something about a "official" build of arla coming
Nothing planned, but if we reach a point where arla works well enough on
FreeBSD 7 to be released I can probably be talked into making a FreeBSD
only release. Ideally we want things like looping 2-3 "run-tests -all"
in parallel for a day on a smp host, and "-all -large" to work without
major issues, but I'm not the one who will make that happen so in the
end it's up to you guys where we end up. I do like releases, we won't be
unreasonable.

I haven't tried it lately, but I think MacOS Leopard and NetBSD 4 can be
included in the list with a small amount of work. Linux? OpenBSD?

Any known bugs, test reports or patches out there?

/t