arla-devel port for FreeBSD (was: Patches to get Arla running on FreeBSD 8-CURRENT)

Alec Kloss alec-keyword-freebsd.org.a6e2e4 at SetFilePointer.com
Sat Mar 1 21:00:58 UTC 2008

I've made a new arla-devel port snapped from Arla's CVS today.
The only patch is a relatively minor one applied to
cf/bsd-header-vnode-if.h.m4 (and therefore one for configure too).

I've done rudamentary validation against 6.3, 7.0-PRERELEASE, and a
-CURRENT from last week.  The port, arla-devel.tgz, and packages
for 6.3, 7.x, and 8.x are available here:

http://setfilepointer.com/pub/afs/FreeBSD/

Testers, comments, criticisms welcome.  Tomas, I'm happy to submit
the devel port based on a snapshot of arla to the FreeBSD project,
but if you know something about a "official" build of arla coming
soon, I'd like to know about it.  Regardless, I'd like to submit
something to the FreeBSD ports tree by the middle of next week so
we can have arla on FreeBSD more widely distributed soon.

Tomas, Robert, thanks so much for your help.

Alec Kloss  alec at SetFilePointer.com   IM: angryspamhater at yahoo.com
PGP key at http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA241980E
"No Bunny!" -- Simon, from Frisky Dingo