AFS ... or equivalent ...

Jason C. Wells jcw at highperformance.net
Mon Jan 14 21:00:59 PST 2008

Matt Benjamin wrote:

> Hi guys (took a few locations off the cc, hope that's ok...),

I am pretty sure that the larger number of the people in this discussion
are already subscribed to port-freebsd at openafs.org.  No one piped up so
I'll make a proposal.  I invite the others to subscribe to
port-freebsd at openafs.org and use it for porting efforts.

Matt, it looks like your the one with the desire to work this in
earnest. It also looks like some pretty capable people are speaking up
about OpenAFS. I'm thrilled.

If you can post a port or patches to a website on a regular basis I will
gladly try to build them on regular basis. I'll help in my userly way.

Later,
Jason C. Wells