United Built Homes, The Feol - Hinricher Companies Launch Their First Home-Study Real Estate Course

Super Star candyshop999 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 02:35:52 PST 2008

United Built Homes, The Feol - Hinricher Companies Launch Their First
Home-Study Real Estate Course

Memphis, Tennessee (PRWEB) December 20, 2007 -- The Feol - Hinricher
Companies, a boutique real estate investing firm focused on qualitative
solutions for today's discriminating investor announced their latest
website,  is officially set for launch. (Co-founders and in demand national
speakers and educators, Robert Feol and Ryan Hinricher) have built the
'power course' as a gateway for new investors who want to learn how to
identify great investments and structure their deals properly.

 "After selling over 150 homes last year, people began to approach us and
ask how we were doing it - both buying in such large quantities and also
finding truly outstanding investment opportunities" says Ryan Hinricher, "We
put together a day-long seminar to address the needs of beginning investors,
from how to identify a deal to how to obtain financing and determine high
equity deals (We packed the room that day) and knew the content was valuable
information, and sought to bring the information to a wider audience."

 Former members of the board of Mid South Real Estate Investor's
Association, Hinricher and Feol, are no strangers to presenting rich content
in a high profile setting.

 "In a sea of real estate information, some people are looking for the basic
'nuts and bolts' approach to real estate acquisition. Questions such as 'how
do I find a great opportunity' to 'how much square footage do I buy' to '
how do I find tenants' are all covered in the course. We are excited to
present this information in a content rich package because it is the very
information we use every day to buy and sell houses. Real Estate investing
works, and this is the manual on how we do it. It is an effective system,
and new investors will find it to be a valuable tool in their investing
arsenal."  is expected to get heavy web traffic.

 "We are altering the way people analyze investment homes", says Hinricher.
"All we do is break down the criteria that we use to identify and buy great
investment properties, and how to maximize your return on investment. The
process is simple, straightforward, and easily duplicatable, and we are
looking forward to hearing about other people's success with our system!"

 For more information visit:

 About The Feol - Hinricher Companies
The Feol - Hinricher Companies, , a real estate acquisition firm, focused on
qualitative solutions for today's modern investor, specializes in
identifying undervalued and emerging investment markets for real estate
investors searching for ways to maximize their investment dollar while
minimizing risk. The Feol-Hinricher Companies provide real estate
opportunities that provide a combination of positive cash flow, tax
benefits, and an equity spread which creates an attractive package of wealth
initiatives for today's discriminating investor