February 2011 Newsletter

Business Alerts No_Reply_BusinessAlerts at ymail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:28:20 UTC 2011

                          Succeed in a Tough Economy!

   A small business can turn  a bad economy into a great opportunity.

   According to a recent study, more business owners and managers    are  turning to E-mail  Marketing then    other type of advertising has declined in sales    Marketing.

   When you launch your E-mail Marketing program with our  company you
   will have access to powerful tools that can    revenue, find new customers and achieve your online marketing
   goals.

   We Have Access To 45  Million Businesses & 200  Million Consumers.
   We will drive traffic directly to    our turnkey  e-mail marketing programs!

   [1]Click  Here to get our FREE Information Packet!

   OUR OFFER:

   Our Graphics Team Designs Your AD
   You Pick Your Ideal    We    We Scrub Do not E-mail Database
   Send E-mails Using    Track  Click-Thru's & Open Rates
   Direct Traffic To    Customer    Blast Can  Broken Up As You Need

   CALL 1 (800) 330-4022  TODAY!

   or

   [2]Click  Here  to get our FREE Information Packet!

   The Decision To Grow Is    <