http://bsdfund.org/contact/

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Tue Jan 5 02:12:24 UTC 2010

Hi Steven

> Not sure what happened in your mail reader, but there should be a "." between "bsdtalk175-bsdfund-with-michael-dexter" and "html"

Whoops, tired else I should have spotted that thanks.

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=10803+0+current/freebsd-advocacy
shows yours as
	------
	Michael Dexter was on bsdtalk to talk about the bsd fund and he gave a =
	good overview
	of what they are doing. You can listen to it at =
	http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/2009/06/bsdtalk175-bsdfund-with-michael-dexter=
	.html

	--
	Steven Kreuzer
	------

Checking my local copy I see
	------

	Michael Dexter was on bsdtalk to talk about the bsd fund and he gave a good overview
	of what they are doing. You can listen to it at http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/2009/06/bsdtalk175-bsdfund-with-michael-dexterhtml

	- --
	Steven Kreuzer
	------

I'm using exmh 2.7.2 as mail reader.

Not sure if my Autoconvert failed. (I dislike quoted printable)
& reccomend typing \r by reflex when one gets near col 80 ;-)

> Try this url: http://bit.ly/62Meme

Thanks, that does forward to
http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/2009/06/bsdtalk175-bsdfund-with-michael-dexter.html
Downloading now.