bsdevents on Twitter

Melanie Vonfange melanie.vonfange at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 18:43:43 PDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Sabeeh Baig <baigsabeeh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don¹t think there is a unifying service that can be used to post identical
> messages on all those online services.

There is a firefox add-on that i have been looking at. It is
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1833 called Yonoo,
which is basically a way to collate many of the social networking
sites on your browser.

Quoted from the application page:

"Yoono simplifies your social life on the web by centralizing all your
social networks and instant messaging in one easy to use browser
sidebar. Get all your friend updates automatically wherever you are on
the web and update your status instantly across Facebook, MySpace,
Twitter, and more. Yoono also shows you personalized recommendations
for related websites, products, videos, and more based on the page you
are viewing. Easily share these discoveries with your friends via your
social networks"

It might be something to thing about.
--
Melanie VonFange