BSDday-AR

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:12:02 PST 2009

We got a couple of organizations all working together (coordination of
the different parties takes time, specially when one is a legal assoc
and one is a university) there is too some non-official organizations
like openbsderos.org who are taking all the work of site and wiki.
The site is waiting for place confirmation, the place is waiting for
some burocratic stuff in university, so we hope to put all together
asap, but there is a lot of interaction and different parties with
different times :-/
It is our first time trying to work a event of this magnitude.
Damian