Future of comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.announce Newsgroup

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Fri Dec 4 22:29:32 UTC 2009

On Sat, Dec 05, 2009 at 09:25:11AM +1100, John Marshall wrote:
> Thank you for your responses.  Jordan subsequently replied to my email
> and CC'd the FreeBSD Core Team.  Core has nominated philip@ to succeed
> jhk@ as moderator of the .announce newsgroup.
>
> Philip intends to funnel messages from -announce@ into the .announce
> newsgroup.  I think that liaison between philip@ and postmaster@ on the
> mechanics of this process would be good.
>
> Thank you for helping (re)establish an official presence for FreeBSD on
> USENET.

Glad to help; that's why I'm here.

I'm pretty sure Philip knows how to reach postmaster at .  :-}

Thanks again for taking the initiative to address the matter.

Peace,
david   (postmaster at freebsd.org hat lying about somewhere near here)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Depriving a girl or boy of an opportunity for education is evil.