Printable PC-BSD labels?

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Sat Oct 4 21:26:19 UTC 2008

On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 05:38:47 +0300, "Alaksiej C" <ac at belngo.info> wrote:
> I think, you can use examples prepared by Anton Gural (author of
> cuurent FBSD logo), and add PC-BSD logo on them. As far as I remember
> they looked quite cool.

Thank you Alaksiej; I do appreciate the reply :)

I don't think there's enough time to design a logo/label of my own.
Anton's work is "FreeBSD"-specific, and I would have to find a vector
version of the PC-BSD logo, the FreeBSD logo font (that may be tricky),
and then try to design something nice looking.  I'm not really good with
graphic arts, so I guess I'll have to find another way to get pretty
labels.