National mailinglists - why isn't it there yet?

Ed Schouten ed at 80386.nl
Mon Mar 3 12:20:18 UTC 2008

* Dan Langille <dan at langille.org> wrote:
> Get the domain delgated to yourself and go from there.  I think if you
> want stuff for a specific country code, show up to the party and have
> the mailman stuff ready to go.  Then just get the domain delegated to
> yourself.

That sounds like a good idea. I know in Eindhoven there are two very
active UNIX user groups at the Technical University of Eindhoven (TU/e)
and the Fontys University of Applied Sciences.

I just spoke with Johan van Selst (johans@), he is one of the active
members at MCGV Stack, the UNIX user group at the TU/e. Stack already
hosts mailing lists for a variety of domains and they are willing to
host Dutch FreeBSD mailing lists as well.

What steps should we take to get the domain delegated to their system?

--
 Ed Schouten <ed at fxq.nl>
 WWW: http://g-rave.nl/