Lack of Flash support is no longer acceptable. Bountyestablished...

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Mon Jul 7 18:28:25 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 11:07:07AM +0200, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> Chad Perrin <perrin at apotheon.com> writes:
> > I wonder how much of a bounty it would take to get Amazon to release a
> > FreeBSD version of the Flash player under the terms of the BSD license.
>
> What does Amazon have to do with this?

Nothing.  I started typing the name of a large company whose name starts
with A, and my fingers took over, typing the wrong one.  I didn't notice
the error until now.

Correction:

  I wonder how much of a bounty it would take to get Adobe to release a
  FreeBSD version of the Flash player under the terms of the BSD license.

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
Sen. Dick Durbin, D-IL, to an RIAA executive: "Are you headed to junior