FreeBSD posters

Daniel Seuffert DS at praxisvermittlung24.de
Fri Aug 29 13:53:33 UTC 2008

Dear people,

I'm looking for posters or people willing to create
posters I can print for events (I have a shiny big Epson
machine now).

Many visitors at variuos events in Europe have expressed
desire and there a no posters available now.

We have 2 drafts available at present:

http://misc.allbsd.de/Poster/beastie_end.pdf

(designed by Lars Engels aka lme at FreeBSD.org)

http://misc.allbsd.de/Poster/FreeBSD-Blue-PosterA2.tif

(designed by Aron Schlesinger)

I would like to have at least 5-6 posters and I will
produce a small series of 50 each to test which three
of them sell best.

Any contribution is appreciated!

The posters will not be for sale or any shop,
they will be distributed for a small fee covering the costs
at events like Fosdem etc.

If there's any surplus the money will be handed over to the
FreeBSD foundation.

Best regards, Daniel