Help with a presentation.

Rodrigo OSORIO (ros) fbsdml at bebik.net
Thu Apr 17 13:10:16 UTC 2008

Few examples of companies who uses FreeBSD :

- Orange Buisness Services formaly knows as France Telecom (mail relay /servers, auth servers)
- BitDefender (antivirus solution) as they told me their favorite platform is FreeBSD for mail antivir. solutions (most stable)
- In the French speaking universe : http://freebsd.bebik.net/wiki/index.php/Liste_des_soci%C3%A9t%C3%A9s_et_organismes_utilisant_%2ABSD
  ( the list is pretty fresh)
- http://www.escapebox.net (hosting)

I think you can found other examples.