RedHat Linux or FreeBSD

Phillip Gonzalez email at phillipgonzalez.com
Sun Nov 11 15:28:51 PST 2007

There are many  many resources on the web regarding FreeBSD. FreeBSD
is one of the best documented open source operating systems out
there. Have you looked at the hand book(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/
en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/)? That's a great starting point. I
would also recommend purchasing a few books regarding the FreeBSD
operating systems.  Go to bn.com and simply type in FreeBSD, it will
return several good books. How about Dru Lavigne's columns over at
onlamp,  http://www.onlamp.com/pub/ct/15 .

There are so many resources out there you just have to go get em.

Phillip Gonzalez