RedHat Linux or FreeBSD

yahya wafula yawafula at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 13:22:17 PST 2007

To whoever it may concern,
sometime ago i posted a question asking for some assistance on how to install and operate FreeBSD, unfortunately, i still got stranded. right now an idea has come to my mind and i've been thinking of enrolling for an RHCT & RHCE with a hope that i may gain substantial knowledge to help me not only manage RedHat Linux but also FreeBSD incase both have common performance. well, am i on the right path? are there any similarities between RHCT/ RHCE and FreeBSD. thanks alot with regards.
YAHYA WAFULA OJWANG.
CAIRO. EGYPT