The youngest FreeBSD user

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 6 12:00:06 PDT 2007

Person, Roderick wrote:
> Very cool. Maybe ther should be some kind of kids use BSD site or page. I have pictures of my daughter when see was 5 or 6 using the KDE potato head game. We could gather them all togerther and have some kind of site...

hmm what picture should i show? my kid whacking around windows
or my apple? (he is 4).

Cheers
remko

p.s. It's interesting to see your kid being quicker in the computer
evolvement then you; which makes you feel old; and i am only 23! :)

--
Kind regards,

     Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
     FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

     /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */