The youngest FreeBSD user on the world!

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Sun Aug 5 23:51:26 PDT 2007

On 2007-08-04 22:48, Predrag Punosevac <punosevac at math.arizona.edu> wrote:
> Dear All,
> Browsing, a few days ago, SUN website I noticed that they were
> bragging about the youngest user of Solaris 10 (a 12 or 13
> years old boy I do not remember).
>
> I think that FreeBSD has much wider base and I would guess that
> my 4 months old daughter is certainly among younger users of
> our operating system.  I enclosed a picture as a proof. I
> apologize  to those of you that use mail, pine or similar mail
> clients for this spam mail.

Amazing! :-)

Unfortunately, binary attachments don't make it through the list
management software.

It would be nice to be able to brag about a 4-month FreeBSD user
though, so if you can post the picture online somewhere, we can
pull it over HTTP.

So, how long do you expect it will be until we start receiving
patches for FreeBSD from her? *GRIN*