BSDCan - less than four weeks!

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Apr 26 22:11:49 UTC 2007

Gidday,

BSDCan 2007 is now less than four weeks away.  We have another strong
lineup of talks.  I hope you've finished your travel plans.  It is
not too late to book now.

New this year: lunches on SITE.  Yes.  Really.  Less money for you to
spend.  More time spent schmoozing. And for those staying in
residence: breakfast is included with your accommodation.   See
http://www.uottawa.ca/services/matmgmt/hospitality/food.html

As always, registration will start in the Royal Oak.  You can pick
your registration pack up between 3:30 and 7pm.  The Royal Oak is
very close to residence.  See http://tinyurl.com/jxelk

We have not picked a spot for mass gatherings on Friday and Saturday
night.  There are many to choose from.  As always, BSDCan is both a
social and a learning event.  :)  Sometimes the two are concurrent.

See you at BSDCan 2007!

--
Dan Langille
two conferences, one trip, great value: May 2007