LPI port to FreeBSD

Gueven Bay guevenbay at web.de
Sat Apr 21 13:46:43 UTC 2007

Hello to all,

As I already wrote some time ago I am porting the Linux Professional Institute certifications to FreeBSD.
I wrote some docbook documents in which I began to include the "ported" objectives of the certifications.
I am now in the middle of Exam102.

I send with this mail the little directory with the docbook and already processed html files.

Please, help me to make it complete and correct the objectives for the FreeBSD theme.

Thank you.

regards
Gueven