Devstart/FreeBSD

Blake Dondlinger blake at devstart.com
Wed Apr 4 17:43:23 UTC 2007

Hi my name is Blake Dondlinger and I am a employee of Devstart. Devstart
(www.devstart.com) is a business that helps web companies that specialize in
Web Hosting and Promotion. Currently Devstart has 8 websites including
www.hostreview.com, www.promotionworld.com, www.domaininformer.com,
www.sbinformer.com and 4 others. I have looked over your site and been
impressed with the look and design. I would like to talk to you a little bit
about advertising on www.sbinformer.com (SmallBusinessInformer), SBI is a
brand new guide for all wishing to find funds, set up an office, market your
productsm and manage your personael. SBI is the perfect milieu for small
business ownders who would like to gain greater visibility online and become
popular and prosperous. Always bringing the latest news plus all kinds of
small business advice. We have many showcases on this site and think FreeBSB
would like great a Business section.  Other advertising we have are 10
second prestitial ads that can load at the homepage of each of our sites. We
also have several banner ads including leaderboards, skyscrapers, and
buttons. If you are looking to increase your page rank we have Text
Listings. Please let me know what you think. Thank you and have a nice day.

Blake Dondlinger

blake at devstart.com

Office 708-428-4611

Fax 708-590-0762