CDROM-Artwork (5-b)

Peer Schaefer peer.schaefer at hamburg.de
Fri Oct 13 05:46:13 PDT 2006

My intention is to give the copyright away to the FreeBSD project and
let THEM publish the stuff on THEIR website. Since they don't need a
permission from themselves, there will be no problem ;-)

But -- at the moment -- the "legal status" of my artwork-project is
somehow questionable. It depends on whether you consider sending drafts
to the mailing-list is a form of "publishing" or not. But I would see no
use in asking the FreeBSD-foundation for formal approval of each
different draft.

Peer