CDROM-Artwork (5-b)

Peer Schaefer peer.schaefer at hamburg.de
Fri Oct 13 01:38:38 PDT 2006

I received no "vetos", so here is the modified artwork (all in one: 27
high-quality 300dpi PNGs, 27 thumbnail-PNGs with 75dpi, and the SVG-source):

http://www.wolldingwacht.de/foss/freebsd/FreeBSD-6.1-CDROM-artwork.tar.bz2

(be duly warned: 17MB download)

For a quick look here are some thumbnails:

http://www.wolldingwacht.de/foss/freebsd/files_list.html

(this URL is "secret"; no artwork is published by me at this time)

Best regards,
Peer