BSD Mall : to hell

Liam J. Foy liamfoy at sepulcrum.org
Sun Mar 19 20:54:50 UTC 2006

On 13:38, Sun 19 Mar 06, Joshua Tinnin wrote:
> Actually, most companies insure their shipments and replace lost orders,
> at least the ones I deal with. I would never deal with a company which
> refuses to replace an order lost by the shipper. If I pay for a product
> and never receive it, it is the responsibility of the seller to deal
> with the issue. The shipper is not my client, but it is the client of
> the seller, so the seller takes responsibility for the actions of their
> client. My credit card company agrees and would be more than willing to
> do a chargeback if a package I purchased is lost, and the seller
> refuses to live up to their end of the contract.

I run and own http://bsd-systems.co.uk. I replace all lost orders, whether
they've been blown up, stolen, burnt, snapped or threw around the postal
office.

I would much rather send a fresh product that suffer any bad press.
However, I probably don't sell quite the number you sell (I wish I did
tho;)).

Cheers,

--
		Liam J. Foy