KDE marketing survey

Nikolas Britton nikolas.britton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 05:07:25 UTC 2006

On 6/7/06, Julian H. Stacey <jhs at flat.berklix.net> wrote:

> Unquotable binary deleted, I'm not sure this isn't a spoof, but if
> not a spoof, try sending text eg Ascii next time.

If you google his name it has a few KDE hits, mainly from
http://www.spreadkde.org/, spreadkde.org looks like a new KDE
effort... much like http://www.spreadfirefox.com so I would assume
this is a legit email until otherwise.

http://www.google.com/search?hs=0ao&hl=en&lr=lang_en&safe=off&client=opera&rls=en&q=%22Henrik%20Nordin%22%20KDE&btnG=Search&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=gw

> FreeBSD has its KDE people, archives & subscription here:

I use KDE exclusively and have been using FreeBSD since 4.7, so you
could talk to me if you like... But lofi at freebsd.org (Michael
Nottebrock) is the guy you probably want to talk to, he is the one in
charge of KDE on FreeBSD. You also should talk to the guys over at the
PC-BSD project, KDE is the primary desktop for that project and they
are doing some cool stuff with it.

--
BSD Podcasts @:
http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/