NYCBUG Launches new website

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Sat Feb 11 19:41:57 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 10:58, Brad Schonhorst wrote:
> The New York City *BSD User Group (NYC*BUG) web site has been revised

> strengthen and build the *BSD community.  It's contributions from those
> in New York City and beyond which has already given NYC*BUG over two
> strong years.

Speaking of strengthening the BSD community and additional hardware, did
anyone ever get the video from NYCBSDCON `05 up?  I was hoping to share
some of the discussions and Q&A related to SNMP with the Net-SNMP[.org]
community in the interest of raising *BSD community awareness.  There is
an unambiguous lack of cooperation there(1).

TIA,
~lava

1. http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=net-snmp-users&m=113942005409086&w=2