BSD booth

Daniel Seuffert DS at praxisvermittlung24.de
Mon Apr 17 20:16:08 UTC 2006

Dru schrieb:

> I met Nikolay at the BSD booth at Linuxworld Boston and he is interested
> in putting together a BSD booth at OpenFest in Sofia, Bulgaria later
> this year. Do we have any contacts in that part of the world who can
> make sure that there is some FreeBSD swag at the booth? Please cc
> Nikolay in any responses in case he is not subscribed to this list.
>
> Dru

Hi Dru and Nikolay :-)

The only FreeBSD I know personally in Bulgaria are Shteryana Shopova
and Peter Pentchev; I cc'ed both of them.

Last time I saw Shteryana at FOSDEM, Brussels, in February I gave
her a bunch of FreeBSD-CDs to distribute them in Bulgaria.

I would be glad if someone helps Nikolay organizing a booth.

I can send him CDs/DVDs, posters and ohter stuff if he likes.

It would also be if someone in Bulgaria could translate the
stuff at http://www.allbsd.de/src/Flyer/FreeBSD/PDF/ (Please
note that we currently work hard to improve those flyers and add
10 more, work is progressing fast).

Of course I would like to see people translating those flyers to other
languages... If you are interested feel free to contact me.

Daniel