Upcoming FreeBSD events

Murray Stokely murray at freebsd.org
Fri Oct 7 14:46:21 PDT 2005

The upcoming events list is looking a bit bare.  Are there additional
events that will have a FreeBSD precense that we can announce on the
website?  I think we should add GufiCon in Italy (right after
EuroBSDCon), USENIX (assuming a few BSD papers?), maybe LISA?  I don't
think a date is set for next year's BSDCan yet.  What about some of
the regional Linux gatherings.  Does anyone have current plans for
FreeBSD participation that we can promote on the website?  Thanks,

	- Murray