Romanian BitDefender for FreeBSD Mail Servers line

Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg listsub at 401.cx
Tue May 31 14:45:48 PDT 2005

Sander Vesik wrote:
> On 5/31/05, Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg <listsub at 401.cx> wrote:
>>Since this discussion arises almost on a monthly basis on
>>advocacy@, I think we can safely say that a will to change the
>>current website clearly exists. Likewise, a will *not* to change
>>the website also exists, since posts like yours above always
>>manages to kill any attempts to do so.
>

> No. By and far (with admitedly small exceptions), there is will to
> endlesslessly talk about the web page and changing it and far less to
> actually do anything.

And you know this how? I can assure you that we are quite a few
people that are already working on improving the website. The
"hostility", in lack of a better word, has convinced atleast me
to do my work in the silent untill I have enough content to show
to not have to deal with all the "show us the code" zealots.
And I know that there are several others doing similar work.

>>And please stop refering to it as an "issue". There are no issues
>>or problems you can point your finger at here. He proposed a new
>>*design* of the webpage, and I cant think of a better place to
>
> No he didn't - he pointed out that some links on the page - refering
> to bitdefender -  were wrong. Did you actualy read his mail?

Yes, here you are correct, I confused this thread with another
similar thread running at the same time. My bad, I apologize.