Main site makeover

Chris Zumbrunn chris at czv.com
Sat May 28 23:51:56 PDT 2005

On May 27, 2005, at 7:45 PM, Matt Olander wrote:

> On May 27, 2005, at 9:46 AM, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
>
>> What happened to this?
>> http://www.monkey.org/freebsd/archive/freebsd-advocacy/200412/
>> msg00080.html
>>
>> I don't know if these were generated from real HTML/CSS or just
>> created in
>> a graphics editor.
>
> Actually, I've seen a front page that Chris did (I think) that's got
> the nice menu across the top and a really well designed front page.

It evolved into this:

http://czv.com/zones/beastie/freebsd/freebsdweb1j.gif

A patch for the redesign was committed in Perforce and Devon O'Dell
developed CSS based markup for it. Beyond that, moving forward has
basically been on hold due to waiting for the outcome of the logo
competition.

Cheers, Chris

chris at czv.com  +41 329 41 41 41
Chris Zumbrunn Ventures - http://www.czv.com/
Internet Application Technology - Reduced to the Maximum