Main site makeover

Matt Olander matt at offmyserver.com
Fri May 27 10:45:47 PDT 2005

On May 27, 2005, at 9:46 AM, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> On Fri, 27 May 2005, Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg wrote:
>

>> Take it from someone who has tried before; you will get no response
>> whatsoever until you can show a complete and functional version of
>> what you are trying to accomplish.
>> But trust me, there are a lot of voices out there that wants the
>> website to change, so if you can produce something that will get it
>> started, you will get a lot of support!
>>

>  What happened to this?
> http://www.monkey.org/freebsd/archive/freebsd-advocacy/200412/
> msg00080.html
>
> I don't know if these were generated from real HTML/CSS or just
> created in
> a graphics editor.

Actually, I've seen a front page that Chris did (I think) that's got
the nice menu across the top and a really well designed front page.

-matt

>  Jeremy C. Reed
>
>                  technical support & remote administration
>                 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/

----
Matt Olander
Chief Technology Officer, OffMyServer, Inc.
Public Relations, The FreeBSD Project
(408)943-4100 Phone
(408)943-4101 Fax
www.offmyserver.com