Main site makeover

Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg listsub at 401.cx
Fri May 27 07:54:11 PDT 2005

John Jawed wrote:
> Right now, I have the design stored away into a PSD (I still use Windows for
> design work), I suppose I could just auto slice it right away...but that
> would not be the code I want to hand over and hence may not be what I wanted
> to protray (mainly because Photoshop slices in tables, I'd like this
> completely in CSS).
>
> I will try to get a URL to this list by Sunday. Could any of the FreeBSD
> webmasters comment on this as well, if they have not yet :-)

Take it from someone who has tried before; you will get no response
whatsoever until you can show a complete and functional version of
what you are trying to accomplish.
But trust me, there are a lot of voices out there that wants the
website to change, so if you can produce something that will get it
started, you will get a lot of support!