Want a logo competition? Do it properly.

Julian H. Stacey jhs at flat.berklix.net
Fri May 6 15:34:10 PDT 2005

"Andrew L. Gould" wrote:
> On Friday 06 May 2005 04:10 pm, Dan Langille wrote:
> > On 6 May 2005 at 15:01, Fafa Hafiz Krantz wrote:
> > > Wouldn't it be more fair to everyone if everyone could participate?
> > No.
> As a user that has reaped far more benefit from the FreeBSD, and thus
> from its developers, than I could ever contribute, I agree with Dan's
> rather concise answer.
>
> I have expressed my views in the email lists; and if I had any talent, I
> would submit a logo.  The decision, however, belongs to the Core Team.

I recall hearing of an announcement to comitters list that they'd get a vote.
- though that's not on http://logo-contest.freebsd.org/announce.txt

> They've certainly earned it.

Yes.
-
Julian Stacey        Net & Sys Eng Consultant, Munich       http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii (Html=Spam).  Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.